Monday, March 9, 2009

Dragged a Comb Across My Head.....

I guess sanity does come my way! I have always thought that song was amazing and to have one tossed down as a final night show opener stunned. My first sanity was of the Binghamton, NY lot and ended with a lot of BOOM POW! I am glad it came our way again. I am glad for all of my friends there to see it. And the Tube.......well "Gang wars and ails of richs, spewing forth their color" just about sums that one up. Goodnight, more to come.........It won't be good but it will come nonetheless.
Listeners Note: I was listening to the 3.6 show and at the very end of Farmhouse you can hear some guys in the audience yelling "The Connection.........Play The Connection". Guess not everyone has been listening to The Boy's as long as we have. Glad to see College is still cultivating Phish Fans. Hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. p.s. just went to The Watchmen the other night....As Karl puts it best "What a Clusterfuck of a movie". What is $$ is that in the final scene at the Arctic Egyptian Temple (again, good call karl) the main genius badguy superhero dousche is watching Road Warrior. It is on the center TV right in front of him on the wall. that is $ money. mel has beautiful eyes by the way.....

    ReplyDelete

comment...or else